Legend 6.1 – Panama/Keramid
Water-repellent, robust and light for every season
- Cotton, Keramid, Polyamide and EBW
- Lightweight and extremely robust
- Leggero ed estremamente robusto
- Strong water repellency with protected parts
- Modern and current with a reference to the past
Forest trousers, very useful for those who walk a lot and piece proved to contact with the shovel in cotton fabric, great breathability at reed with warm temperatures.
The use of aramid and cotton makes the trousers light and extremely robust, the parts most exposed to wear such as the front and the inside of the leg are protected by a very sturdy, latest generation Kevlar® fabric.
Concealed left side pocket and two large teardrop pockets make the garment modern and current with a reference to the past.
- Technical features: very breathable and comfortable trousers, strong water repellency in the protected parts.
- Hunting utility: roaming hunting from September to January.
DuPont ™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.