Freestyle 6.1 – Airwashed/Keramid
Suitable for the hottest temperatures!
- Airwashed, Keramid
- Water repellent
- Breathable and very light
- Strong resistance to thorns
- Wide freedom of movement
- Suitable for summer roaming hunting
Trousers in technical fabric with water-repellent, breathable, very light and very resistant to abrasion treatment, to be used especially in the hottest temperatures. The lower part of the trousers, below the knee, is protected by a Kevlar® DuPont ™ fiber fabric with a membrane that makes it water-repellent and anti-thorn.
The garment has a tight fit, but with a special shaping of the knee that allows a wide freedom of movement. This garment allows you to hunt in absolute comfort, both in the plains and in the mountains with wet grass and undergrowth. Recommended for summer roaming hunting on open fields.
- Technical features: Water-repellent, very light, resistant to abrasion.
- Hunting utility: Recommended for summer roaming hunting on open fields.
DuPont ™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.