Forrest 6.1 special- Tela/Keramid
Recommended for those who hunt in thick woods with thorns and medium wetness, in all seasons
- Kevlar and EBW inserts
- High breathability
- Extraordinary resistance to abrasion
- Extraordinary resistance to thorns
- Freedom of movement
- Suitable for the most extreme uses
Technical trousers in 100% cotton, double twisted with very high tenacity, with fabric inserts in Kevlar® DuPont ™ fibers for total protection, in the parts most exposed to wet thanks to the EBW waterproof membrane (Extra Breathable Waterproof fabric) which guarantees maximum performance together with the most absolute comfort.
The fiber cover makes the garment water-repellent, in the protected parts, maintaining excellent breathability, an important factor for those who practice hunting on the move. The fiber coating also allows extraordinary resistance to thorns, tears and abrasion. The particular knee brace, unique of its kind, allows you to move without hindrance.
- Technical features: Breathability, free movements, resistance to thorns.
- Hunting utility: Recommended for those who want very sturdy trousers to be used in the most extreme conditions.
DuPont ™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.